List of incredibly charming places to visit in France
France is a land of staggering contrasts & spectacular beauty.Picturesque topography, culture, and history are perhaps the best adjectives to describe the essence of a quintessential France vacation. With its magnificent mountains, historic cities, glamorous and gorgeous coastlines&picture-perfect hamlets nestled in vine-covered hills; visitors are spoil it for choice when it comes to choosing a unique place to visit.
To explore this diverse country, Apply for France Schengen Visa UK. Indulge in the irresistible charm of this country with our list of the best places to visit in France.
Paris Attractions : Things to do in Paris
Paris is a grand European capital appreciated for its elegance & exuberance. Filled with architectural masterpieces & exceptional fines arts collection, Paris is home to a myriad of rich tourist attractions. These include:
- Eiffel Tower : the most recognized feature of the Paris skyline.
- The Louvre : world’s largest museum that holds many of Western Civilization’s most famous masterpieces
- Notre Dame Cathedral : A Roman Catholic Cathedral,the finest example of French Gothic architecture.
- Champs Elysées / Arc of Triumph : an ancient Roman architecture, the largest monument of its kind in the world.
- Cruise on the River Seine : offering a panoramic view to relish the beauty of Paris.
- Other charms include its graceful boulevards & atmospheric medieval quarters.
The list of Paris tourist attractions is endless.France Schengen visa UK is all it takes to admire the elegance of this ostentatious city.
The Palace of Versailles : Facts & History
The UNESCO-listed Château de Versailles is one of the country’s most impressive palaces. Built for Louis XIV (the “Sun King”), this opulent 17th century palace is a testament of absolute power & glory of the French monarchy. The castle’s splendid Baroque facade, fountain-adorned formal gardens, dazzling Hall of Mirrors offers a window into the opulent royal lifestyle of a bygone era.
The Utterly Alluring Countryside of Provence
With its warm climate, sophisticated cities, glittering seas, & untamed, mountainous countryside, Provence is a charming countryside that basks under the Mediterranean sun. It is a region that rewards travelers with:
- Breath-taking vistas.
- Small town tranquillity.
- Beguiling view of gentle swaying of hillside olive grooves.
- Delightful fragrance of aromatic lavender wafting in a summer breeze.
- Enchanted tourist spots like Saint-Paul-de-Vence, picturesque Gordes, Roussillon, Lourmarin etc.
- Tree-shaded streets and outdoor cafés offering mouth-watering cuisines.
This area of France has always been an esteemed spot for celebrity vacationers. To discover the diverse landscapes and artistic treasures of this culturally intriguing region, get your France Schengen Visa UK now!
The Alsace Region
Located in north-eastern France, the Alasce is an aesthetic site famous for its wine, half-timbered houses,venerable Gothic churches& its magnificent castles. This impeccable region is contoured with rich, highly intensive agriculture characterized by small farms.
The architecture and ambience of this distinctive city is influenced by neighboring Germany.The unspoiled landscape of vine-covered foothills, scenic canals & cobblestone streets marks Alsace Villages as a popular tourist itinerary.
With a profusion of alluring tourist attractions, it is plausible that France has been named the world’s most popular holiday destination. To explore the multitude of arresting France tourist attractions, apply for France visa from UK now to get France Schengen visa UK ASAP.