Top Five Mesmerizing Places to visit in France
The French rightly call their homeland I’Hexagone and the reason being, its unique six-sided distinct shape. This small yet astounding European gem is so diverse that a holiday-maker could spend several months exploring the spectacular places to visit in France.
France is home to some of the best tourist destinations in the world and if you love travelling, then France is the place to be. Many people think of Paris when they hear about France. While the capital city is filled with beautiful neo-classical architecture, there are other places that are unexplored and carry a mystical aura around them.
In case, you are planning to visit this enchanting country, get your France Tourist Visa by applying for a French Visa express appointment. This will ensure that you receive the visa in a speedy manner.
Wondering what places to visit, worry not! We have got you covered. Read on to get a detailed insight of the top-notch places to visit in France.
Top 5 Fascinating Places to Visit In France:
We have hand-picked some charming places to visit in France that you may consider adding to your bucket-list for a fantastic vacationing:
1. Paris : Keep Calm and Explore The Beauty of Paris The grand capital of France is appreciated for its joie de vivre. It is filled with architectural marvels like Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame Cathedral. The Louvre museum reflects the city’s rich heritage boasting exceptional fine arts collections, whereas the Musée de l’Orangerie and Musée d’Orsay display French Impressionist art.That’s not all. You can shop the most fashionable designer wear on Champs-Élysées or be a part of the major festive events, visit boutiques in Le Marais or even plan out a trip to Versailles Palace. The beautiful historic monuments, grand museums, bustling riverbanks, and wonderful inhabitants draw tourists from all over the world.
This makes Paris one of the best places to visit in France.
2. The Enthralling Countryside of Aix En Provence : Provence basks under the Mediterranean sun as compared to the grey skies of Paris. Visitors are welcomed by enchanting village perches that crown provence’s hilltops. The charming countryside has an earthy and rugged appeal. Small farms, lavender fields, olive groves and sunflowers cover the rolling hills.
The fragrant air is due to the aroma of rosemary, thyme and sage as well as herbs that are grown in abundance here. These are used in local cuisine as well. Traditional ambiance is found on the tree-shaded streets and cafes of Aix-en-Provence in the heart of Provence. The alluring beach resort of Saint-Tropez and the Roman theatre in Orange sure make it one of the best places to visit in France.
3. The Côte d’Azur(French Riviera): The glamorous stretch of Mediterranean coastline gets its name for its deep azure-blue waters. The skies feature a spell-binding cerulean hue, thanks to the sunny weather in southern France. The Côte d’Azur has something for every tourist.
You can visit art museums, walk along cobblestone streets and wonderful boulevards. Nice is a wonderful place to spend some lovely time with family & kids. It offers seaside beauty and cultural attractions as well making it one of the beautiful places to visit in France.
4. Mont Saint Michel, Normandy: It is an offbeat destination comprising of woodlands, apple orchards, cow pastures along with historic castles and picturesque towns. Known as “The Heavenly Jerusalem”, this rocky islet off the coast of Normandy boasts of a UNESCO-listed abbey built between the 11th and 13th centuries.
The elegant Gothic abbey church was an important medieval pilgrimage site. However it is still being visited by modern-day pilgrims. If you want to have a relaxing time then this is one of the most serene places to visit in France.
5. Historic Ports and Beaches in Brittany: Brittany boasts of a rich maritime heritage owing to its historic port towns. The medieval capital of Nantes, Saint-Malo, which is surrounded by old ramparts and the 14th century fortified Concarneau make it one of the most beautiful places to visit in France.
The seaside has some wonderful beach resorts like La Baule on the estuary of the Loire and the fashionable Dinard on the Côte d’Emeraude. The picturesque landscape with an unspoiled rocky coastline & sand beaches is a treat to the eyes. Brittany should definitely be on your bucket list.
However, the charm of France is not limited to just these aforementioned five places. There are a plethora of beautiful destinations and exciting opportunities awaiting you.
So, what are you waiting for? Get a French Visa Express appointment and have a lovely time with your loved ones.